Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Golden Dawn Discussion Group in Salt Lake City

I am a student of the Golden Dawn Tradition and have been studying for approximately one year. I have been studying Hermetic Qabalah and Occultism for longer then that. In my research I have found good reason to believe that there are no groups or organizations oriented towards the G.:D.: in the Salt Lake area. Therefore, I have decided to change that. I will be organizing in the near future a G.:D.: discussion group in Salt Lake City, UT with the aim of increasing awareness of the roots of modern Western Occultism. This is of course subject to participation among other things. We will probably be meeting bi-weekly or monthly depending on interest and how much time I have to come up with a discussion topic. It will focus on theory; no practical work will be performed in the group or taught with the exception of one or two basic rituals that all seekers should perform regularly. Let me know if you would like to attend, and once I have a reasonable number of responses I will schedule the first meeting and let you know when and where. See you there!

1 comment:

Chris Whitehead said...

I'm a little late, but let me know if you did or are interested in doing this...